Hello to all you LF shooters ! My first post

Heres my issue , I have been shooting 35mm slr, old rangefinders , yashica medium format twin lens etc and love black and white . I have decided to sell off some of my collection to purchase a beginners LF system for learning. I purchased what looks to be a calumet 400 4x5 monorail with lensboard for 56.00 what a steal . I want to put together a system as cheap as i can without a compromise in sharpness. I was wondering if there is a fair lens i could take from a camera that was in poor cosmetic or parts only condition to save some cash. Looks like 200.00 is the standard for a fair lens which is over my budget. My goal is to photograph all the bridges through the feather river canyon which would be easily roadside accessible . I was considering a 210 mm lens on a copal shutter . Also need to find a used bogen 3036 tripod and focusing loup and film holders. I was hoping to put a basic system together for under 300.00 and am excited to see those huge negatives. Thanks for the advice ! Im looking to ebay for parts.