Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: how old are we?

Etobicoke (west Toronto), west of the mighty Humber...

Re: how old are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noel View Post
    I am on my 80th trip around the sun.
    OK 80 trips around the sun, but how old are you?!? Hmmm....did these trips start in the 60s?

Jim, you are an inspiration; I'm depressed (or was, rather) since I've recently become a sexagenarian...but to read that you're out there with a 7x17....that's just great! Bravo!
    When I was 16 I thought my father the stupidest man in the world; when I reached 21, I was astounded by how much he had learned in just 5 years!

-appropriated from Mark Twain

I'm 57, and have been doing LF off and on for about 35 years. I'm just setting up a new darkroom, to use it again!

Jon

I'm 57, and have been doing 4X5 for about four years. I have used 35mm for 30+ years , and finally realized, that bigger is better. I have just recently started making prints in a darkroom.

Mike

I'm 26 and I've been using a 4x5 speed graphic for 8 months now.

I'm 37, an serious amateur of small format and medium format for 15 years, and LF for 2 years++with no end in sight. In fact, my children (3 in total), 2 of them under 7 years old know what a negative is, the 3rd is 18months dosen't care, yet.
    Respectfully,

Peter.

Cincuenta y dos.
    I have been involved in photography for 35 years. Large format since 1985, primarily 4x5. I also like to shoot medium format.

I have been involved in photography since 1974. Large format since 2008, only 4x5. I also like to shoot medium format.

16; high school student.

I'm a 23 year old photographer thats always used smaller formats but has just recently got the opportunity to get involved with the larger formats. Starting with 5x4 and then i'm thinking of moving up to 10x8.

Chris

Joel Edmondson

66 next month... large format since 1962. 8x10 until recently but it seems now that I am retired that I gravitate to the 4x5 for most of my outings (or maybe I just gravitate). Thought I would never leave 8x10 but nowadays the 4x5 really seems to work for me (could it be that my vision is getting smaller??? nah).