Like a few others I have also just taken delivery of a Chamonix 45-n2. This is my first LF cam and I have spent many weeks scouring through as much info here and elsewhere as possible. As well as collecting all the other odds and ends I required to get started.

Although I am a complete noob I am very happy with the workmanship of the camera. I think it is a wonderful piece of handy work. I too would love to see a manual! It took a while but I think I have it mostly figured out - in terms of what knob does what and so on.

I have spent a bit of time practicing loading film with some old sheets. This afternoon I loaded up 7 holders and a Grafmatic with the real thing in preparation for a hiking trip on the weekend. I was amazed by how quickly I got the hang of loading!
I am officially excited! I just hope I can keep everything in my head but retain the capacity to be creative....

Thanks to everyone here who's posts have helped me get this far. What a great resource.... I can't wait to press the shutter release and then find out how I went!