Don ...

Very VERY Fine work.

I am currently reading your Three postings of working with Paper Negatives.... Thank You for your great work of the explaining of this process. I have been working with Paper Negatives in LF Cameras now for three years. I Keep notes on my experiments = However = I keep stumbleing and have to start over as the papers I have (Kodabromide II RC, Polycontrast "F", and others have a little different ISO qualities. One I have tried has the high ISO of 100... I was "floored" by this... That paper is rather thin - and is used in Meatalogophy for making positives from X-Rays of welding test. I was iven about 200 8X10 sheets of this -- the paper is Kodak "INDUSTREX 620". Unbeleavable that I made an image at 100 ISO // f-11 // SS= 1/50th.... I used D-76+ two teaspoons of Sodium Bicarbonate to develop // Regular Stop and Fix. I do not make "contact prints" - but rather scan and do a little edits in CS-5. With doing that I do not have to make use of an enlarger, and can digital print up to - and perhaps larger - 20X30 Inches.

Thank you.

James R. Kyle