Page 228 of 406 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4060

Thread: Nude

Re: Nude

Quote Originally Posted by koh303 View Post
    Tcomments like the one above cement the idea that this thread, created by males, showing naked women and drooling over them has nothing to do with photography, art, or large format, other then the physical attributes that just happen to be that they are photographed in large format:
    If this thread is so reprehensible... Why are you reading it? Don't like it... leave.

- Leigh
    If you believe you can, or you believe you can't... you're right.

This thread is already filled with whacking material billed as "art" followed by comments from men about photos of naked women, with nothing but words about the "physical body attributes" and none about photography -

However - comments like the one above cement the idea that this thread, created by males, showing naked women and drooling over them has nothing to do with photography, art, or large format, other then the physical attributes that just happen to be that they are photographed in large format:

Read - if this was a not attractive female showing her breasts one would only like this second best, but a more attractive female in digital would go the whole way for me.

StoneNYC - this is not the forum to let people know who you want or not want to meet in bed.
    The funny thing is the women beg (for two years now) for me to come out of retirement so they can feed their addiction which I'm guessing they see as art especially when it's wet plate photography which is almost an art form in its process alone. Well that is if you try and get the collodian to bug out around the edges a certain way as I do, this is the real fun even when surrounded by a handful of little honeys. I've never once asked a women to pose nude, they contact me and frequently. My guess is they would see this thread differently than you considering how frisky and turned on they seem to get when they see that 1901 Century studio and clothes start flying everywhere.

Well.. How about this nude, then

8x10, 360mm Symmar-S

Soul cage island - 3 by Sergei Rodionov, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Paschke View Post
    The funny thing is the women beg (for two years now) for me to come out of retirement so they can feed their addiction which I'm guessing they see as art especially when it's wet plate photography which is almost an art form in its process alone. Well that is if you try and get the collodian to bug out around the edges a certain way as I do, this is the real fun even when surrounded by a handful of little honeys. I've never once asked a women to pose nude, they contact me and frequently. My guess is they would see this thread differently than you considering how frisky and turned on they seem to get when they see that 1901 Century studio and clothes start flying everywhere.
    Which works better? Calling your female subjects, "Honey" or, "Babe"?

I'm sympathetic to your plight but one advantage of shooting large format with a boner is that you always have a convenient place to hang your darkcloth.

After a rather sh&$ evening, this was the perfect remedy!
    Thank you Sergei!
    Love it!
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SergeiR View Post

8x10, 360mm Symmar-S

This thread is already filled with whacking material billed as "art" followed by comments from men about photos of naked women, with nothing but words about the "physical body attributes" and none about photography -

However - comments like the one above cement the idea that this thread, created by males, showing naked women and drooling over them has nothing to do with photography, art, or large format, other then the physical attributes that just happen to be that they are photographed in large format:

Read - if this was a not attractive female showing her breasts one would only like this second best, but a more attractive female in digital would go the whole way for me.

StoneNYC - this is not the forum to let people know who you want or not want to meet in bed.
    Ok I'm going to post this again and let's analyze what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I like this second one a lot. Pose, light, posture, texture and physical body attributes.
    First, I only remarked about the woman once, while I mentioned 4 of the artists creative input.

The pose - overall look, hand hanging off the edge, look on her face toward the light source etc. and the way she holds her arm slightly away from her body so that her arm is even all the way down rather than squished like many do.

Light - the direction, exposure, intensity and falloff factors.

Posture - the way she holds her body, her shoulders are back more, straighter lines and spine.

Texture - both created by light and by the medium of the image (Polaroid film).

And finally...

physical attributes - her FACE, the way her chin is cut and angled, the way she pierced her lips just so, the eyes so direct, the way she is toned but not cut up, nor fatty, and yes the particular way her breast tissue rests because of the angle she is at.

Her bosom is much more accentuated in the first image, so if I were thinking of bedroom appeal, I would have gone with that one.

Side note, this is not the type of women I am into in bed...

Seems you're the one with the adolescent mind who can only see sex in imagery and in others words and has little concept of the difference between sex and art....

8x10, 360mm Symmar-S

Sorry Sergei but I've never been into anorexic chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    If this thread is so reprehensible... Why are you reading it? Don't like it... leave.

- Leigh
    “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
    Not sure which one i am.

8x10, 360mm Symmar-S

This is more the type of girl I'm into in bed :munch:

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
    Not sure which one i am, the only thing i do know, is that since no women has ever posted on this thread, it is a testament to the chauvinist and vulgar nature of photo nerds. The thread is not reprehensible, men who think they are gods gift to the world are.
    Why dont any of you ever post work to ugotposted.com?
    Pretty sure I know which you are...

Also, obviously haven't read the whole thread as multiple women have posted here...