Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the Moscow meetings large and medium a format 3 years

Re: To the Moscow meetings large and medium a format 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by Jay DeFehr View Post
    Здравствуйте, Антон!

Вы и Ваша команда кажетесь мне приятными и творческими людьми. Я знаком с работами Dimonpit по сайту Flickr и восхищаюсь ими. Моя жена Юля недавно вернувшись из России привезла мне несколько русских фотоаппаратов, из которых Москва 5 мне понравилась больше всего. Если я не ошибаюсь, этот фотоаппарат появляется на некоторых Ваших снимках выше. Кроме небольшой изредка проявляющейся утечки света фотоаппарат работает отлично, хотя я все еще привыкаю к дальномеру. Кажется, наилучших результатов получается добиться при контрастном освещении.

Я очень рад, что в Москве так много фотографов, работающих с пленкой. Посещал ли кто-то из вас школу Родченко? На мой взгляд, это очень хорошая школа с хорошими преподавателями. Каким материалом вы пользуетесь в России и где находите его? Мне приходилось печатать на бумаге Slavich, и я был весьма доволен результатами. Моя жена привезла мне из России несколько катушек пленки Свема, но пленка была очень старой и затуманенной. У меня еще остались неиспользованными несколько катушек Фотона и Тасмы, надеюсь, они в лучшей форме, чем Свема.

Я планирую побывать в России следующим летом или осенью, и с нетерпением жду возможности фотографировать там, особенно в Санкт-Петербурге. Если я могу быть полезным и привезти Вам что-то необходимое из Штатов, дайте мне знать, я буду очень рад помочь.

С уважением,
    Джей

J
    "Hello Jay. Moscow - 5 most modifed of this series. But personally I to it did not remove, but it has visited almost at every second of our collective. About visiting of schools Rodchenko (besides school Rodchenko there is still weight of others I of nothing I know. But among us is both eminent persons and winners of competitions and competitions. We have some basic shops where the film, chemistry, a paper is on sale. And also we order abroad. Yes, I printed on paper Slavich still yesterday. And I not enough aesthete to choose the best paper so I use to it with pleasure. That film which has brought to you your wife, leave to itself in a collection as it will soon cease to exist, and on quality it is bad. At us it do not use. Preferring Ilford. I would be glad to take advantage of your offer. Just I have started to think of acquisition wooden FIELD to the chamber 4x5. But I незнаю your prices? Ebey optimum enough variant? At us they stand very expensively. I could give money, or exchange for the Soviet phototechnics. For example, on Soviet FK, as in the second photo from above. "
    Yours faithfully, Anton

Quote Originally Posted by Jay DeFehr View Post
    Я планирую побывать в России следующим летом или осенью, и с нетерпением жду возможности фотографировать там, особенно в Санкт-Петербурге. Если я могу быть полезным и привезти Вам что-то необходимое из Штатов, дайте мне знать, я буду очень рад помочь.

С уважением,
    Джей

J
    I think it will be more you who will need that help there. Last time my friends went to St. Petersburg they were robbed there in a plain daylight - nobody helped them. They went then to Moscow - the same experience in the metro. Nobody dared to move a finger for them. Good news - the robbers are not interested in film cameras anymore, just the digital ones.

Quote Originally Posted by GPS View Post
    I think it will be more you who will need that help there. Last time my friends went to St. Petersburg they were robbed there in a plain daylight - nobody helped them. They went then to Moscow - the same experience in the metro. Nobody dared to move a finger for them. Good news - the robbers are not interested in film cameras anymore, just the digital ones.
    It is exact! Ourselves suffer from it. Especially in Peter. There there is a whole gang for thefts of cameras from backpacks. Recently one have caught, so have taught a good lesson, if feet dragged. We have got tired to warn forgetful photographers about danger. But people as are careless. Especially foreigners whom it is problematic обращатся in police. With me it done not happen, as a burden to the phototechnician in a simple backpack or a bag

Antonenko,
    what a pity! I have wonderful Russian friends and I would love to go to Russia to take pictures and to speak to people... After what I've heard I never dared.

Antonenko,
    what a pity! I have wonderful Russian friends and I would love to go to Russia to take pictures and to speak to people... After what I've heard I never dared.
    It is just necessary to be attentive . And not to drag photobackpacks with expensive digital chambers without supervision.

Here you do not know from whom you will suffer. I here have suffered, when have bought a lens in the USA. A lens the seller is not sent also does not contact. At whom that have stolen, whom that have deceived. And still... At us tell "Wolves you are afraid, to wood do not go". But a life - a piece striped - never you know, where you are trapped by danger

Pravda, eto...

Pravda, eto...
    Не "Pravda, eto..." а "Eto pravda..." Это правда

Eto takze pravda, esce odin raz... (kakaja to azbuka ;-))

Ну вот теперь поняли друг друга
    Вы приблизитено знаете русский?