Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Madrid

Re: Hello from Madrid

Ramon,
    Bienvenido. You are going to love your camera and lens selection. Great equipment that doesn't always need to be treated like a señorita.
    Buy some B&W film to practice with; it is inexpensive and will allow you to get the hang of all the movements.

Now that film is being mentioned, you might want to try R3 Foto. You probably know it already. Good place for film and chemicals in Gijón.

Thanks Charles and MSk

Ramiro, I know R3 and they do work pretty well indeed. I haven't checked what their offer is in LF photography, but I'll definitely check their site tonight.

Guys, I just posted a message under "cameras" in a different thread, cause I haven't yet paid for my Linhof and thought that a brand new Horseman 45fa can also be a good options. So if you pay a visit to the thread, I'd really appreciate any help there....

Thanks!!

Ramon, I just looked at your post in "cameras" and noticed that you didn't mention the lenses over there. If the price is similar on both cameras but you get those fine lenses with the Linhoff at the same price, go with the Linhoff just to get the lenses! The Horseman is a nice technical camera, but really has little to offer that the Linhoff doesn't offer other than being newer, and thats quite a few $ value in the lenses with the Linhoff.