Looking for a little feedback on pulling detail from shadow area black and white tmax 100. I'm sure you pros have methods for this. I really like this print, simple, shot close with a long lens,old farm machinery. The neg has plenty of detail in the shadow area. I like the overall feeling of it with the Schneider S lens, and my MCRX 45 with a dichro head. I cranked the magenta to 80 for contrast, and when the paper is wet, after selenium toning, I am very happy with shadow detail. However once the full matte double weight paper is dry, my shadow detail could be sharper. I would like it sharper. I'm thinking maybe 15 seconds in fresh Ilford developer, then water bath. Then back into developer again then water bath, and again, until I've gotten my full 2 minutes develop time. This may stop the silver from going all the way in shadow? I am 9.5 seconds, at f16 on the enlarger lens. I thought I had this print down, until I looked at the dry prints today. Any ideas, things to try would be appreciated. I thank you for your response in advance. Robert