Thread: Film Carriers and Lens Cases

Film Carriers and Lens Cases

I just received a couple of the lens cases from Justin Gnass' outfit in Californ ia and I wanted to let other shooters know about them. They are a great way to carry lenses. The large cases are about a foot long and will hold four of my le nses with movable dividers. There is also a small back pocket for cable release , etc. The case is just large enough to hold Linhof technica boards on the lens es, with the boards perpendicular to the case.

I also have the 4x5 film holder, which is also a great improvement over anything I have seen for carrying multiple film holders in the field. It folds up prett y compactly and is great for rain protection. The site for ordering is gnassgea r.com. Justin is great to work with and all of the gear that I have is top rate .

Howdy R! thanks for the info; do you have some digital photos of these that you can post????? best wishes! m.

Dave Karp

Miles,

You can see some images at http://www.gnassgear.com. His products have been highly recommended on this forum, and by Jack Dykinga in his book, "Large Format Nature Photography."

I just tried to download their PDF brochure and my IE browser cleared and just stopped. Nothing! Is anyone else having this problem? I do have Acrobat Reader installed.

It just worked fine for me.

I had a problem downloading any images from the Gnass site, but their are pics of the items in Dykinga's book. BTW, I have been using the short lens cases and the film holder file and am very impressed with the quality. Justin has promised new additions to his range sometime this Spring.