Hi Everybody,

I am thinking of throwing a farewell party for my dear friend Domenico sometime in July or August in my house in walnut, California. My rental house sits on 4 acres of land with lots of old trees.

The theme of the party is LF portraiture. Tri Tran and I are going to commisson Demenico to do some family portraiture and I hope to see a few more people having their portraits taken dusing the party. This is a rare chance to have your own pictures taken and crafted by such a talented LF photographer. You can even choose your favorite lenses for your portraiture among a dozen or so old lenses. Visual Quality, Hermagis Eidoscope, Euryscope, Universal Heliar, Dallmeyer Anastigmat Portrait and Verito, to name a few.

Even if you don't feel like to have Domenico to take your pictures, you are welcome to this party and can play and shoot with these lenses. Tri will bring his 11x14 and 20x24 cameras and a few canons and I will have my old Kodak 2D and maybe a new 16x20 camera with 14x17 reducing back for this party. Bring your cameras and lenses if you like.

It will be on a Sunday and will last whole day. No naked ladies will be invited this time as we want to take each other's pictures. I will be the chef of the day with a mouth watering BBQ served at the end of the day.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome and let's have lots of fun!

Hugo