Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kodak to Re-introduce a Variety of Emulsions in Sheets

Kodak to Re-introduce a Variety of Emulsions in Sheets

I second Kevin's idea, here in Mexico salaries are a pitance so getting labor would not be a problem.....maybe a few of us should get together and try this.

Nathan did not get the whole story:

In Kodak's news release it did state that Kodak wants to return to the "Brownie" days...You send your camera to Kodak with the exposed film inside. They remove the film, process the negative and supply you with archical AZO prints. Unfortunately this only goes for 8X10 users...People using smaller formats such as 5X7 and 4X5 will still have to do their own processing - and load their own film.

Life is not fair...

Damn....I was really looking forward to 12x20 in tri-x and 5x7 transparency film!!Damn!!!

I learned thst the yellow scissors were also available in BUNNY PINK, so I ordered three pair to be able to cut the 12 x 20 stock down to APX, Kodak told me that the Yoeelow scissors would not cut the film that small,I have also ordered the Hasselblad Flex body adaptor to use APX in the A24 Back. HALLEUGH!!!

I am awaiting the announcement that kodak is bring back supperXX for the 9.5mm minox!!

Ed,

SuperXX IS available for the Minox. All you have to do is purchase 4X5 Bergger and a standard hole punch (from an office supply store!)...

How you process these small pieces of film in a JOBO Expert drum - using Pyro Rollo of course, without getting agitation streaks, I have no clue...

Perhaps you should email JOBO USA...???

Bergger USA

Actually Bergger is going to buy Kodak's B/W division :-)

I don't see anything positive in Kodak's recent announcements about the new coating line. I'm assuming they're trying to modernize the line to put less silver on more film, aka T-Max films. I fully expect the impending death of Tri-X as we have known and loved it.

Although decent film is still available overseas, I dread the process of shipping it in, with the current climate of package inspections. Wouldn't getting a box of melted film from Berlin just make your day? And, there's no insurance on such shipments either!!!!
    Alec

Jeezzzz Alec lighten up men!..:-)))

They are also re-introducing Panatomic-X & Kodachrome II will be available in sheets & 120 rolls.(Id give my right arm for a box of 100 sheets of 4x5 Kodachrome!)

Gee whiz, I'd be happy with some 4 X 5 infrared if it isn't too much trouble!