Until now, Kentmere VC RC Select has been my favorite paper for finishing my final prints. For test I use 8x10 Ilford MG IV RC for my test prints because my photo shop carries it in bulk and I can get a good price. However, it does not have the rich blacks and the tonal separation that I can get from the Kentmere when I make final prints. I also prefer the cold tone for my IR and ruins photos.

For the past several weeks I had an order placed with Adorama for 20x24 Kentmere Select. Yesterday I gave up and canceled the order. Today I received my Freestyle spring catalog. The largest size of Kentmere listed is 8x10 and only two different coatings: Kentmere VC RC Select and Kentmere Fineprint VC Double-weight Fiber.

It looks like Ilford is not making any runs of Kentmere at this time. Earlier they did drop a number of coatings because they said that it was too difficult to set up their equipment to run those formulas. I have been hoping that the Select would remain in the sizes I use.

Now I am trying to determine a good substitute that will give me the results that I want. I think my choices are going to be:
1) Adox MCP 310 (sizes to 20x24 plus 42" roll)
2) Fotokemika Varycon RC VC (sizes to 16x20)
3) Arista Private Reserve VC RC (sizes to 16x20) and maybe
4) Fomaspeed Variant III MG-VC (sizes to 20x24 plus 42.5"x33' roll)

Can anyone with experience using the above papers suggest which choice would best give me the results that I am looking for?

Thanks for your help.