Greetings, all.
Our iPhone app, PhotoToolsPro, is going to beta. Finally! It has a full-fledged Note-Taker, does the Zone System calculations of exposure and development for you, has a Vibration Sensor that allows you to put it on a camera and get an alarm if its moving too much, and a few other features. Lots of Reference material, Preferences, Custom Fields, etc. I have put a few pics of the main photo page just for a teaser...

One has to have an iPhone or an iPod Touch to use the app, and be willing to give some timely feedback. The features for the first version are set, so we are just testing things that do not work as they should. We are hoping for a very short beta period, and a quick submit to Apple for their review...

If you are interested, contact me off-line at eiger@eigerstudios.com If I get a ton of responses I may select a subset of them randomly. Thanks in advance for your help...

Lenny
EigerStudios

P.S. Generated from discussions here... For those of you who think I am crazy for counting 4 stops between Zone 3 and Zone 7, we wrote in a preference for setting this spread anywhere from 3 to 7 stops.

P.S.S. To the moderators, if this is in the wrong place just move it. I'm not posting this to annoy anyone... or break any rules.