Hi all. I'm starting a project that I'll be able to use my old press (now field) camera for, at least partly. All my "good" lenses are a bit too big for easy handling on it, and they sure won't fold up in it (it's a late 1940s Busch Pressman), and so will stay with my studio kit. That leaves an old Ilex 165 and a (Caltar) Sironar-N 135, neither of which have a big image circle or are as sharp as my Rodenstock 210 plasmat, Nikor 300, Fuji 135-CMW, etc. So I'm thinking about buying a 150mm (or a little longer). My question is, in real-world use, how much sharper can I expect a Sironar-S 150 to be over a 150mm N, assuming relatively small movements and f/16 or smaller? Film will be EPN, scanned on an Imacon and printed somewhere between 20x24 and 30x40. I've also used a Schneider 150 Apo-Symmar and found it to be close in image quality to the Rodenstock N, so maybe not much improvement over making do with the 135N I already own. Other than the Sironar-S, does anyone have a recommendation for a small, very sharp 150-210? Thanks in advance!