Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon - HP Marketing View Post
The 70mm Apo Sironar Digital covers a 125mm circle.
Unfortunately you have the requirements of a digital lens and the budget for a used lens. In that case you will not be able to solve your problem with analog lenses.

I can't give you the Digitar image circles as we are not involved with them. But Rodenstock does make digital lenses with large enough image circles for what you need. They also make digital lenses with image circles too small for your needs. Why don't you contact a dealer and rent a couple to see what they can do? Or at least visit a dealer with a demo studio to see the performance gains?
Bob, in all respect and in repeat, I do not need or want a digitar lens. Period. I have stated above that per what I experience traditional SHARP large format lenses works just very fine for my digital back. Then why do you insist on pointing me towards what I really do not need, want and what is $$$???? The 70mm is not 75mm which is the focal I want, nor is 125mm suffice with lens movements for my stitching, nor for 4x5! I have done suffice explaining above.

The lenses I have asked about in my original post top above cost 500-900 usd used. I am interested in which one of them is sharpest and highest resolving. Again, I much appreciate if you have any such info of how your (Rodenstock) TRADITIONAL non digitar SHARP lenses compare to Schneiders such?

My camera is a Shen-Hao TFC-45B which apparant works just fine, no need for $$$ digitar tech camera. My digitar sliding adapter is a custom design made per my design in China which was cheaper than most on market. It works per my test shooting too. Simply, I reasonably know what I am doing... but if someone is pixel peeping far ends on my really wide stitches may not like it, but with the photos I am happy camper!

Anders