Greetings! I picked up one of these is a junk shop over the weekend and know very little about it. Looks like a symmetrical double with rotating stops F16-64. Plenty of junk and haze inside, a nice little gouge on the periphery of the front element and the slightest hint of separation (the slight ghost of a beautiful rainbow) right across the face. That's honest and harsh, but "Ex-" in EPay terms. I've used worse and not complained. Basically the big brother of this (but not as pretty).

I've done a bit of research and found out that WA symmetricals were made quite a few companies and they aren't nearly as desirable as users as opposed to some of the other big brass designs of the era.

What do I do with this thing? Currently my largest camera is a 6x9cm. I'm thinking about building a box and sticking it on the front to play for a while then trading it out to someone who will get some use out of it. Any idea of it's value? I realize the pricing of the above auction is on the very far side of delusional. Any hints on how to crack it open so I can clean the internal surfaces?

Regards,
Matthew