Thread: hi 2 ol!

hi 2 ol!

hello everyone here!

I'm Oneil, from San Diego, California. 19 years on age.

and still .. single .. haha

I just joined this forum to be a part of this community and to meet some wonderful friends.

Hoping....

Re: hi 2 ol!

Welcome.
    Try to stay single for a little while longer if you know what's good for you. In case you don't know what's good for you - I just told you .
    What formats are you using?

Welcome aboard! I'm in East San Diego County, I have just started using my LF gear. I have a Toyo 45G view camera, Graflex RB Series B 4x5, Kodak #33 5x7 view and a Speed Graphic is on its way right now. There are loads of things to photograph in the eastern parts of our county. Hope your experience is as positive as mine.

If you're using a LF camera, you can't afford a wife,/girlfriend/misstress anyway, but they are good for carrying tripods etc. (Tongue firmly in cheek)
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wynd View Post
    If you're using a LF camera, you can't afford a wife,/girlfriend/misstress anyway, but they are good for carrying tripods etc. (Tongue firmly in cheek)
    Mike
    I have both (GF and LF). GF is unable to carry much more than her camera body, I am usually the faithful pack animule carrying both her stuff and mine. It comes with the territory.