Dear all, hi! Long time I intended to add LF to my current setups (Nikon 35mm + Rollei TLR) fo r landscapes and portraits, and right now I get an unexpected offer: Linhoff Supertechnika V 6x9 body (Zeiss) Opton 53/4.5 (Schneider) Super Angulon 75/5.6 (Schneider) Xenotar 100/2.8 (Linhoff?) Tele Technikon 180/4.6 (Linhoff?) Tele-Arton 270/5.6 Roll film backs 6x6, 6x7, 6x9 Fresnel lens in the body All is used, but at the first glance all seems to be in very good condition (I h ad no time to test everything carefully). The lenses seem to be single-coated; f actory-adjusted to the body (body/lenses serial ## on the adjustment plates do m atch). I saw slides made with this equipment: everything is good except front lihgt (ba ck lit subject). The man (a professional photografer) asks $7000 (seven th. USD) telling me it is a fantastic offer. Q1: Is it reasonable price exactly for _this_ equipment? Q2: Is it a good investtment for the future? --- I mean not the resell value, bu t the ability of this setup to be extended (e.g. with newest multicoated lenses etc). --- The requested amount is huge for me and there is a reason to pay it on ly if this are 'things forever'.

All LF-world prices (as well the technical details) are unknown for me right now , and your advices will be VERY appreciated.

Thank you! Sorry for my bad English.

Andrey Vorobyov, Russia