Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: LITTMAN 45 SINGLE VI On EbaY 8,000

Re: LITTMAN 45 SINGLE VI On EbaY 8,000

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN MOORE 1 View Post

By the way the correct spelling is =revolutionize
    I deleted the rest of the post as it is complete rubbish. I beg to differ sir..The correct English spelling of 'revolutionise' is with an 'S'. If you wish to detract from the Queen's English that is your prerogative.

I have no complaints with my older Littman, as after some minor adjustment, it continues to work just fine. You stated Littman has disowned all these older cameras, so that would mean they are no longer his responsibility. Does this mean I should now remove the 'pas par hazard' badge?

I have never encountered such an obnoxious person as yourself and I am sure Mr Littman would be most angry at the route you have chosen on his behalf.

If your attitude was adopted toward all recipients of a Littman camera, I could certainly understand why prospective buyers would wish to opt for an alternative.

GF.

$7K for that piece of junk? Only a fool would pay that or for that matter buy one at all.

Solo sex -Lies and Video tape!

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Flodders View Post
    I think it's an early version.
    19-Dec-2007, 22:15
    he knew that for a fact more than a year earlier.

Amazingly I just sold my old Littman, seems the photos may have done it.
    19-Dec-2007, 22:15
    THAT WAS 2(twoYEARS AGO)

now he reiterates yesterday

I have no complaints with my older Littman, as after some minor adjustment, it continues to work just fine..
    He has no complaints on the camera which he claims to owntoday now but has sold two years ago
    If you wish to detract from the Queen's English that is your prerogative.GF.
    People claim to have no problem seeing thru masks they can so easily see that who finally got so hot and bothered trying to knock Littman of his perch that your very very Identifiable use of the English language and the fact that nobody else has ever tried to knock Littman of his perch as much and as hard as your true persona has exposed you

QUOTE=Gordon Flodders;497613] You stated Littman has disowned all these older cameras, so that would mean they are no longer his responsibility. Does this mean I should now remove the 'pas par hazard' badge?GF.[/QUOTE]

Nobody has stated that Littman has disowned anything nor anybody Only you wish people to believe that- service is available to older cameras in their original configuration but were sold as part of an upgradable project- If the fellow who sold it to you had no further use for it is circumstantial in itself but Littman never agreed to sell a camera to anyone who would take an incomplete effort to sell it to someone else who then goes out of his way to make sure Nobody has further use for Littman and has/ is only using half truths to accomplish that.

QUOTE=Gordon Flodders;497613] If your attitude was adopted toward all recipients of a Littman camera, I could certainly understand why prospective buyers would wish to opt for an alternative.GF.[/QUOTE]

That is- appears to be your sole objective as none of that attitude has ever existed nor will exist except in the posts you have made to convince people of that and so I can say without any reservation that I have never encountered someone so dedicated to influencing others by not telling the truth

I don't think Littman has any use for your half truths but if your camera that you no longer own but say you do ever needs service - it is his duty to service it despite your amazing personality and with no regard to personality.

Those who attempt to validate their bias By adding" everyone here" to their comments refer to everyone biased-( the usual few) not everyone in the forum who should not be blamed nor be guilty by association for the resentment of a few and how they act on it.

Dear all;

I have finished processing my first full fine art shoot with the Speed Graphic and the Polaroid conversion. This one happens to be an Alpenhause. However, I guess that a Razzle-Dog or a Littemann would have made little difference to the final outcome, If anyone out there are actually used both for taking photos, perhaps they can comment.

I would add, that I'm still in the learning phases with the camera, and it seems to me, that when focused correctly, the images are pretty good. From the tripod, the RF and the GG match pretty well. In the "line of fire" it's a bit more of a beast to use than the D300! I would say that I missed focus on some of the images.

It stands to reason, that these images are not work-safe, and that if naked females offend you, don't look, that's why it's password protected.

User = Guest;
    pass = matrix.

http://www.jonesii.net/2009_07_18_LF_zoya/index.html

As it seems most un-usual in this thread, C&C welcome of the images made with either camera are most welcome.

Dave

I tried your user and password info. Found that Guest; (with a semi-colon) was accepted, but matrix was not accepted, either with or without the period after it. Perhaps you could verify the correct one. I'm glad you finally got to see some results from your work.

oh, and Mr L ..... medication and compassionate counselling can make a huge improvement in quality of life for those with multiple-personality disorder. Or maybe it's obsessive-compulsive disorder, really hard to tell.

Could someone please explain to Mr Moore this is a different camera to the previous clunker, as that was a complete train wreck, held together with velcro and knobs of glue. Fortunately, this camera is in much better condition and functions quite OK.

I don't think that anyone has become hot and bothered about knocking anyone off his perch except for JOHN MOORE 1. Without any help at all he is doing a sterling job

GF

Sorry that is was not clear,

The user is Guest ( capital G, and no puncuation at the end )

The password is matrix ( all lower case, and no pucuation )

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN MOORE 1 View Post

People claim to have no problem seeing thru masks they can so easily see that who finally got so hot and bothered trying to knock Littman of his perch that your very very Identifiable use of the English language and the fact that nobody else has ever tried to knock Littman of his perch as much and as hard as your true persona has exposed you
    Not much, if any, of your posts have made much sense. If you are trying to say that nobody else has tried to 'knock Littman off his perch', I think you'll find I have totally destroyed the grounds for Littman to attempt to defend himself on this forum.

Not only have I, as an educated Englishman maintained perfect grammar and spelling and called upon every error in prior posts, but all arguments proposed in Littman verse have been dissolved by reason.

I'd request you remove yourself from this forum for trolling, but I believe the majority of members here are having too much fun laughing at yet another persona of Littman attempt to defend himself.

Wow, this Littman character is a riot!

Dear Ash;
    I don't know why you assume that Littman has any animosity against you- if you have had an exchange on language use in the past - quite childish? how boring life would be if that were not allowed on occasion!

You cant really blame Littman on the English bit either since such beautiful Queen's English suffers competition from ALL the queen's girls. As it turns out when Littman was studying at ST Andrews he was distracted by very little use of the English language by these irresistible maidens who insisted in speaking to him in French ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! or Italian COSI! DAI COSI- DI PIU! Littman may be a fool but he doesn't believe anyone can win an argument with an English girl- not for long at least and so in the spirit of self preservation he spoke to them in French!

English girls are toooo smart- too pretty- too sexy too witty and quite addictive I hope anyone could find an antidote and suggest the prescription instead of narrating the psycho drugs in their cabinets from that last meltdown they had

His classmates which had perfect English were running errands for these girls and then dispensed as if jesters using the excuse of the slightest English grammar mistake . these girls then slipped Ignoramus maximus / Missing Link into their chambers in the hopes of converting him into a gentleman but kept failing and the arrangement was quite irresistible!

The only thing Littman learned for sure is that English girls or any girl or any photographer who loves photography and what matters does not really like to kiss in public
    So Littman knows kiss and tell= no love. Littman owners photography no preoccupation on kiss and tell on camera caca = mucho love of photography= Littman proud of such people with a higher purpose in life such as the creative aspect of images.

There was talk of Littman trying to invent a chase tittie belt but that was the worse mistake as it appears some people only get busy when they are told they cant do something- I think they call it reverse psychology! you may be closer to that kind of behavior than you care to consider, but anyway that is when Littman's days in the sun ended and he was taken in as a sex slave 30 years ago and then he found this camera passion and hasnt seen the sun since!

I am sorry that you assumed Littman considers you capable of such deception but if you would have only noticed the the use of The Queens English in question is used that way by those who declared independence from the Queen a long time ago after they decided to no longer be under her rule- a Colony and their English is quite beautiful as well- a bit more colorful some may say but very identifiable if only by the alteration of the order of the words utilized in comparison to what you would consider the Queens English.

" dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres!"
    Dime quien anda contigo y quien habla bien de ti y quien es el?
    Dime quien habla mal de ti y te daras cuenta que habla de el mismo!