I currently run a Beselar 45 with a cold light for graded papers as well as a Leitz V35.

As I ponder overhauling my 5x7 camera kit, going back to 8x10 or maybe ULF.
I am trying to get a game plan and estimate the costs and direction to the end. If I go 8x10, I will want an 8x10 enlarger to print 5x7 and 8x10 on. If I stay 5x7, then just a 5x7 enlarger will be added.

I would very much appreciate some third party scrutiny of my current thoughts on this! A thoughts on the units I am looking at from any users of these units.

If I go 5x7:

A durst and slowly retrofit with an aritso type cold light head. Expensive project, but over time, and hopefully it will last the rest of my life.

Zone Vi
I read on Apug, some people love them, some seem to think they are a half way unit and not rugged enough?? I have never even seen a Zone Vi 5x7 unit.
Do they cut the mustard for 5x7 prints to 16x20?

If I go 8x10:

Do I go all out for a fotar or durst type enlarger, again expensive and a project that will take some time to complete but last me to the grave (or put me in it sooner )

Beselar conversion kit for a 45
(other than my own as i would kit that setup for 6x4.5 / 6x9 / and 4x5 and just change the head for a VC head).