Thread: Need to find cheap headshots in LA HELLLP!!!

Need to find cheap headshots in LA HELLLP!!!

hey everyone so glad i have a place to talk i am new to la and have old black and white pictures and was told color is very important out here i am looking for a very cheap but very good place to getmy headshots done the only one i have found is pearl retouch do you think that is my best choice are there any other options or recommendations? For same price range

Re: Need to find cheap headshots in LA HELLLP!!!

Assuming you're talking about actor's headshots, you're probably in the wrong place. Few people use large format (4x5 or larger film) for this type of work anymore. You might have better luck on one of the many modeling forums.

call me tel# 68794354748745648784684785

Can you pay with a check drawn on a bank in Nigeria? I'd like you to make it out for a million dollars. I'll refund you the difference in cash.

Try posting a request on the bulletin boards at Otis College of Art in Westchester or Santa Monica College. There are enough students there that will use you as part of their classwork.

I understand we all want to save money, however don't just go with the cheapest. Bec. It may end up costing you more in the long run if you have to re-shoot.

I personally shoot with Anthony mongiello

"Dream is if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

That Anthony dude certainly moves around a lot - from North London last month to LA now.

Well, I am doing headshots too, and you even get choices - from a 9mm Luger to a nice fat .50 Action Express. Or how about the crossbow, which is the prefered choice of the environmentally conscious crowd? I always aim to get my shots completely symmetrically staight between the eyes for maximum visual impact. Upon request, you can even opt to get the head profesionally installed on a nicely carved wooden mount to put over the fireplace. Dorky spammers usually look the best, says my taxidermist (there's something appealing about the deer-in-the-headlight look, very contemporary).

Does Tony do his headshots in the nude (might as well if only the head is seen)? If you two get it on and decide to elope, may I suggest Lori in Savannah to take your wedding pics. She even does your large family and if the mommy-in-low finally loses some weight, Lori might even squeeze her into the frame. Otherwise, Lori would have to use an extreme wideangle lens, which may distort the subject, although this could be a distinct advantage with particulary ugly shaped people, so this might be the option for you.

The term "headshots" has a very literal meaning in Compton---so be very careful about which part of LA you visit...
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

Try www.modelmayhem.com if you're really looking..
    search photographers in the zip you're in.
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover"
    August Rodin

My Now old Photo Site