Thread: Glazer's Camera & 11x14/12x20 Pre-Orders

Glazer's Camera & 11x14/12x20 Pre-Orders

Hello,

I've tallied up all the pre-orders for 11x14 and 12x20 and it looks like we are just way too short in each format to do a cutting at this time. We're about 30 boxes short on 11x14 and 20 short on 12x20. We're going to be doing some advertising in various arenas over the next couple of months and we think that will bring more attention to the ULF offering from Glazer's. Since we can order a cutting any time we want, it won't be a problem to offer these formats at a later date. Thanks for all your interest and keep the emails coming if you're interested in these or other formats.

thanks,

William
    Glazer's Camera

Re: Glazer's Camera & 11x14/12x20 Pre-Orders

Just a quick update. We had someone step in at the last minute and order some 12x20 film, so that order has been placed and the film will be here in 6-8 weeks. We do have a few boxes not spoken for, so I would encourage you to call me at Glazer's and reserve some film if you shoot in that size. I had a great meeting with Kodak yesterday and they are very excited about and supportive of this offering of ULF TMY. I'll have more info about what sizes we are going to offer next in the coming days. Thanks again for all your support and positive feedback!

William
    Glazer's Camera

Re: Glazer's Camera & 11x14/12x20 Pre-Orders

I responded to this post on the other forum, but want to repeat my congratulations to William, Glazer's and Kodak (not necessarily in that order) for supporting ULF. Three film sizes filled in a little over a month - and more promised! With Ilford, and now Kodak, ULF is as healthy as ever.

I'm very excited about receiving my large order of 14X17 this week. As soon as my bank account recovers, I'll be signing up for 16X20.