I didn't see anything here about this, and I was kinda surprised, so maybe I mis sed it somewhere. Apparently a lot of you shoot slide film for color to the po int of not using color negative film at all. I just started shooting slide film , and I gotta admit, it looks great on the light table, especially the bigger fo rmats (I'm currently only shooting 645, though I want to get into 4x5 ASAP, but I've seen a friend's 4x5 'chromes, and they're stunning). Anyway, what I'm curi ous about, is do any of you do your own Ilfochrome printing, and what are your o pinions if you do? Is it a huge pain? How about temperature control; is it rea lly picky? Results? I currently do color neg. printing at home, tho it's enoug h of a pain that I've been farming it out to a local lab whenever I feel a need for proof prints (This is at the request of the model/client, since contacts are good enough for me). So, I'm more or less set for the Ilfochrome process excep t for the paper and chemistry. I'll cut this short before I ramble too much, I' m just looking for the opinions of people with experience in this area. Thanx much, Brad