So I got the Cambo out to Joshua Tree this past Sat. That Bogen Tripod is a heavy Mother so I didn't get far from the car. Other minor issues like forgetting to close the aperture,etc happened, but I think I got a few shots.
Issues were mostly film loading. I lost 2-3 sheets due to the slide being impossible to push back in. The sheet crinkled up and had to be removed or just came out of the holder. I am assuming due to improper loading. Wil need to refine the technique I guess. One holder had 2 sheets of film in it.
Also, My polaroids came out terribly over/underexposed. They worked fine at the house. I changed the bellows which was full of pinholes. And didn't try the new leak free bellows purchased used from KEH until I was out at the location. Although I did check the new bellows w/ a flashlight and it proved to be fine. Will try polaroid again tonight at the house.
Now how to get the exposed film over to the lab? It's still in the holders in a small ice chest in the fridge. I'm thinking unload in the changing bag into the bag that comes w/ a box of paper into the box and off to the printer?
So who is using quick loads? Do you find the extra expense is worthwhile? It's about three times the price right. Are the Fuji/Kodak quick/ready load holder the same? or do you have to buy a holder for each brand?

All answers, comments and criticisms welcome!