I'd like to place a Chromega Dichroic II (Omega, Super F) head onto my Beseler CB-7. If the head is too heavy on it's own I can happily counter-weight to take some pressure off...

This appears to be the image from Beseler Photo of the cold light kit, so I'm after something similar I guess?

Adapter Kit for 8"x10" light sources
This kit includes all compnents necessary to mount virtually any suitable 8x10 light source* onto any of the Beseler 45M and 45VXL series enlargers. Cat.# 8351

The kit includes:

810 enlarger adapter casting; 810 film stage assembly, glass/diffuser; 810 film carrier; glass lens spring-loaded 810 film carrier; adapter plate for 45M condenser light source; and 45M Series hardware mounting kits.

Has anybody currently got a conversion kit or an adapter? It's very easy in theory to adapt the two.

I have two options.

1. Build a box and place the new head on the top of the box.
No compacting the head when using 4x5 only, uses a lot of headroom.

2. Use the bellows from the Kamm and place the head on top of there.
Can use less space, heighten the bellows as much as necessary, but this means using a different means to support the head. I have the top and bottom standards from the Kamm, but the huge cast metal may involve more effort to safely attach to the enlarger.

So I'm really after some photo's and dimensions of the original 8x10 conversion kit, so I can see the easiest way to mount the 8x10 head on the 4x5 enlarger.

Thanks!