Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Your right to take photographs is in v. serious danger

Re: Your right to take photographs is in v. serious danger

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
    Yes the hordes of photographers asserting their rights are responsible for that court overcrowding.
    LOL!
    spoken like a true child....not of photographers, but of irresponsible frivolous law suit with no merit. I do hope you get your ass handed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kmgibbs View Post
    Nothing I said was uncivil! If you want me to, I can get that way though. If anyone has been uncivil in this debate, it has been you and I would appreciate you not referring to my ethnic heritage in a derogatory manner in the future.

I simply asked that you explain which points of the permit system at PATH are (in your opinion) illegal.
    Who the heck referred to your ethnic heritage?
    Of course they're illegal in my opinion - who else's opinion would I be using? And I will be bringing my opinion on the matter to the attention of the courts, just like all the other people who have pressed their legal claims in court, and I'll be asking them to decide. This is all pretty standard procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Gasteazoro View Post
    spoken like a true child....not of photographers, but of irresponsible frivolous law suit with no merit. I do hope you get your ass handed to you.
    "irresponsible frivolous law suit with no merit"
    Excuse me Your Honor, which court were you appointed to again?

Seriously, what is your problem Jorge?

Guys, chill ..... please. Or, take it private.

"irresponsible frivolous law suit with no merit"
    Excuse me Your Honor, which court were you appointed to again?

Seriously, what is your problem Jorge?
    I have no problem, although we disagree I have tried to have a discussion with you without being sarcastic, or nasty as you have been. When kmgibbs asked you to post some examples to illustrate your point, you could have written two or three of the rules you feel best exemplify your reasons why the rules are illegal, instead you posted "I am not doing your homework".

Seems you want us to take your word that they are illegal. Well sorry, given the way you have argued here, not only do I not trust what you say, but I do hope you get e very expensive lawyer, so that he can make sense of what you say and it costs you a lot of money.

As to what court I was appointed to, the same one you were that makes you think the rules are illegal. The court of public opinion.

Please let us know when you loose and how much money it cost you to look like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Gasteazoro View Post
    I have no problem, although we disagree I have tried to have a discussion with you without being sarcastic, or nasty as you have been. When kmgibbs asked you to post some examples to illustrate your point, you could have written two or three of the rules you feel best exemplify your reasons why the rules are illegal, instead you posted "I am not doing your homework".

Actually kmgibbs demanded that I enumerate the problems. I said that the problems are too complex for me to explain in full but I pointed out some issues and some relevant case law.

If you don't like that, its just too bad. This isn't law school and I am not required to give you detailed responses everytime you demand it. you never even bothered to actually read the rules, did you?

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Harris View Post

I quit.

If anyone else wants to keep up with the suit, I'm setting up a site for this at
    http://www.geocities.com/pathsuit/

You can reach me there & I won't be here anymore so don't send me PMs and expect a reply.

Well everyone, its been fun. Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Harris View Post
    Alright Ted. Thanks. Bye.

Actually kmgibbs demanded that I enumerate the problems. I said that the problems are too complex for me to explain in full but I pointed out some issues and some relevant case law.

If you don't like that, its just too bad. This isn't law school and I am not required to give you detailed responses everytime you demand it. you never even bothered to actually read the rules, did you?

Have a nice day.
    Well, of course I read the rules, they are easily accesible and it is why I wanted to know what you found illegal and why I thought you had no hope of winning this thing.....Everything I read sounded reasonable, yes a tad bit bureocratic, but not something that was out of hand. BTW, for those who asked you, you could have provided a link, but you were not even courteous enough to do that.

Yes, you are required to give detailed responses when you claim my right to photograph is in danger. I see nothing of the sort.

Leaving the LF forum because people did not agree with you is an example of the same behavior you are exhibiting towards the PATH system.