Even if the shutter seems to be working I'd take it in to a camera repair facility or to a camera shop with a leaf shutter diagnostic tool. They can check your shutterspeeds and usually only charge a token fee. I do this once a year for all of my large format lenses to find out where the shutterspeeds have drifted off too. I don't get the shutters "fixed" because I have no confidence that they'll stay adjusted for any length of time. What I do is that I make up a cheat sheet with the actual/indicated shutterspeeds, print it out on the computer and laminate the printout so I can take it with me and refer to it in the field.

You can also put any other useful bits of information on this same sheet and I include reciprocity departure information for all of the films that I'm likely to use.

If you don't do this and just shoot some film you may see that you exposure is off. But you still won't know by how much and whether the error is consistant for each shutterspeed (mine aren't) and then you'll have to the lens in to the camera shop. So I'd suggest that you save some time, money and frustration, and go the camera shop route first.