I have an older Tachihara camera. It looks to be in good condition. It has a l ot of movement when locked in place due to the mechanical parts that let you mak e your adjustment. Dose any one have ideas on how to rebuild these parts to tig hten up the play. There is a lot of play in the rear section. When you put you r negative in, the camera tilts back and forth about 1/8 inch due to slop in the brackets that alow rear swing. Again the front has a lot of slop and when you are focusing will tilt back and forth. Every thing seems to snap back in place when you are ready to take your picture and don't touch the camera. I would lik e to reduce the potential problem of a picture beeing out of focus by eliminatei ng the play, and make the movements smother. Any ideas on rebuilding would be g reat. I like the camera and to replace it with something better would most lik ley be a 1,000 dollars or more. I would also like to refinish the wood. Any th oughts on what product to use or where to buy replacement parts would be great.

Tim............

Tim.........