Greetings all.

I have been lurking here for a while now, but finally have a reason to post. First, let me thank all of you that are here on a regular basis. The information I have received from this site has been amazing. Having shot for over 30 years w/ 35mm in a press setting, I never took the time to get into LF. I NOW SEE WHAT I WAS MISSING!!!
The responses to questions in the forum section have answered all of my questions so far.

I have recentely made the move to LF by purchasing a Calumet 4x5 on ebay. I love the results, but I have only worked in 35mm & 120 in the past. I needed a LF enlarger and started to do my research here. In the process of looking, I stumbled across the following on ebay:

It is listed as a Beseler CB-7. I have talked with the seller and I was told it will come with everything: Colorhead shown, lenses, everything in the photo.

My question is- I have seen all of the photos of CB-7s listed in the past, both old & late, and none of them look anything like the photo (black not blue, different colorhead, etc.) is this a CB-7?

Regardless- I am happy with the price... $75.00 + $150.00 shipping, as long as it will do 4x5.

Thanks again, and I look forward to posting a few pics!

Scott Anderson