Thread: Domenico Foschi and other Italian artists in Hollywood

Domenico Foschi and other Italian artists in Hollywood

I will be showing 6 pieces of my latest project in the High School Auditorium together with other artists (all Italians) in occasion of the San gennaro Fiest one Block south of Hollywood Blvd on Highland Ave in Hollywood.
    You can't miss it: when you'll see drunk Italians wearing silly tricolored hats being run over by the oncoming traffic means you are at destination. I will have my images in the auditorium of the adjacent High school, together with other artists'.
    I had the chance to see all the work, and the quality is high, I promise.
    I will be there tomorrow friday 22nd from 11 to 5-6 or Saturday 23rd around 1 PM to 6 pm and I would love to meet you if you can make it.
    I won't be inside all the time, but I will live my cell# which is 562 895 6926, and if you can make it give me a buzz.
    Hope to see you there and get ready to have a sober driver!

Re: Domenico Foschi and other Italian artists in Hollywood

Domenico,

I wish I could attend, but my traveling is limited at the moment as I wait delivery of a newborn. I just love your work and will be contacting you shortly on a purchase. Have fun at the show and I hope some of our LF Community gets to see your beautiful and creative work up close and personal.

Kind regards,
    Darr

Wow, Darr,

a new soul that is just about ready to open the doors to the world is much more important.
    I wish you all the best for an healty baby and overwhelming flows of happiness.
    what's going to be the first gift, a baby speed graphic?

domenico,

Congratulations to you and your countrymen! It sounds like a fantastic exhibition!
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White