I have a number of Technika lens related questions, and wanted to condense them here so as not to crowd the forum with individual ones. For being both a Technika V and forum newcomer, I am very appreciative of the info I have received so far here, and so, offer my thanks for any info in advance. Here are my questions:

1. I just got a Rodenstock APO Sironar N 210mm lens on Ebay, and wasn't sure what kind of lens board I needed to get. Flat or recessed? What is the distinction between the two kinds of boards?
2. I have been told to try to stay with the Linhof boards for the snuggest fit. Will a IV board fit on a V, or can I get only V or Master boards? In other words what kinds of boards will fit that people here can recommend?
3. I know that I need to send the lens to Linhof to make the cam. How instead do I set the tiny stops on the track that set how far out you pull the front element, and, while I am at it, where does one get those?!
3. Any advice on lens mounted shades (ie not compendium shades or my dark slide!)? I have no sense of how one chooses one for this kind of lens.

Again, thanks, and happy shooting!

Claudio
www.claudiocambon.com