Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ilford ULF order for 2024

Re: ULF Film Campaign 2024 by Ilford

Quote Originally Posted by analog66 View Post
    I found out that their list / www-links of participating dealers is either too old and/or some are not working any more.
    I have tested the listed URLs for the US participating dealers. All of them work.

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    I have tested the listed URLs for the US participating dealers. All of them work.
    Sorry, I was not precise enough: I was looking for german dealers.
    There is none when you look into the newest dealer listing for GERMANY ("TBC", whatever that means...), only for AUSTRIA.

Quote Originally Posted by analog66 View Post
    Sorry, I was not precise enough: I was looking for german dealers.
    There is none when you look into the newest dealer listing for GERMANY ("TBC", whatever that means...), only for AUSTRIA.
    OK. Presumably TBC = "To Be Confirmed", so you might inquire with Ilford to see whether that has changed. But is there any problem ordering from dealers in other EU countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    OK. Presumably TBC = "To Be Confirmed", so you might inquire with Ilford to see whether that has changed. But is there any problem ordering from dealers in other EU countries?
    Ah, ok, that would make sense if Ilford Photo updates the "participating dealers list" in the near future / the next days ... I personally find it hard to communicate with them (I sent them an email about ULF ordering some months ago, it is still un-answered...). Maybe I have to create an account first, which I don't like.

Now I sent emails to my favourite german/austrian dealers, which are n o t on the list and hopefully I can order from them. Also B&H and other non-european don't have their webshops updated with the new ULF products. If they have, I would immediately order from them, ignoring whether they are on the list or not, european or not, because it's really hard to get film for 14x17". If you know an up-to-date-dealer, I would appreciate your information. Thank you in advance.