Gregg -- Don't be in a hurry to leave us. This forum needs more fine examples of digital photographs and exhibits to help some of the old timers to feel comfortable if they take advantage of all the progress that makes photography more versatile and in many ways better than ever. Thank you for the link to your exhibit. It was fine photography in a lovely setting. What a difference between that and what us hicks from the sticks do in exhibits! For 30+ years I exhibited in a local arts and crafts show. It was poor business, but art shouldn't be hampered by that. We each had a 10x10 foot outdoor space, and had to provide our own means of display. We also had to provide protection against unfavorable weather. Lack of such a nice exhibition space as Gregg showed us might seem like a handicap, but the ingenuity shown by many in overcoming those obstacles can be a good show in itself. I designed and built display panels that incorporated weather protection that proved adequate for all of those years. The two day show involved most of 5 days of work, even without producing the art itself. My pickup with its 8 foot bed was packed full with maybe 50 pieces of art in 16x20 frames, the display panels, a tent, a dolly, and more. One day was partly spent in loading that up. Much of the next day involved setting up the display. We couldn't drive close to the display area, and had to move almost everything with a dolly. Then came the two days of the show and packing up to leave. The last day was spent in unloading the pickup and storing everything away for the next show. It was worth while then, but I'm far too old to do it all over.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chaut001.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	247368