Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Selecting 4x5 camera for Long Tele application Longest bellow possible ?

Re: Selecting 4x5 camera for Long Tele application Longest bellow possible ?

As a member of this forum and past educator in the field of photography, I've observed a concerning trend where some of our more experienced members, may unintentionally come across as dismissive or disrespectful to newcomers. While the depth of knowledge here is truly impressive and a valuable resource, I believe it's crucial that we foster a welcoming and supportive atmosphere for all enthusiasts, regardless of their skill level.

Photography, like any art form, thrives on diversity of thought and experience. Every question posed by a newcomer is an opportunity for us to nurture their passion and perhaps, learn something new ourselves. Remember, we were all beginners once, and the guidance we received played a significant role in our development.

Let's continue to make this forum a supportive community for all photography enthusiasts.

+1. Couldn't agree more.

Small town, South Carolina, US

We (including me) are getting older. We gotta make the younger ones feel welcome or there won't be much of a large format community.

Edit: Some of us are technically capable where others of us aren't. I learned long ago where I stand from my brother-in-law.
    He could take any simple camera and get better composition than myself. But you almost had to show him where the shutter button was.
    So we are all different.