Thread: The New Bromoil Process - in time for Christmas

The New Bromoil Process - in time for Christmas

The holidays are approaching. If you are looking for a gift for yourself and have always been interested in doing bromoils, my new book "The New Bromoil Process" is available on Barnes and Noble as well as Amazon. Amazon has also dropped the price to less than $14 so it's hard to go wrong at that price. It's also available as a downloadable E-book.

Current silver paper continue to frustrate traditional bromoil photographers with inconsistencies and failed prints. This book takes you step-by-step through a new process using hand applied liquid emulsion and having total freedom on using different colors in your prints.

If you like trying out new things in photography, then this might be just for you. If you purchase my book and wish to receive complementary updates to the book, just send me an Email (my address is in the book). I put out regular updates that are available for no charge to all book purchasers. I also give personal work shops in my studio in Palm Springs, CA - contact me for details.

Dan Dozer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG   Merrique 1s.jpg   Wells Cathedral 1.jpg   Jen Sommerfield 1.jpg