Here's my first example with the new Hypergon. I followed ic-racer's cue and painted the fan in black -- I used Krylon Camouflage Ultra Flat because it's what I had on hand.

The shot is taken a few inches away from the table, at F32, exposure was 1 sec w/o fan and 5 sec w/ fan spinning. Film is Foma Retropan 320 (because it's what I had on hand that is cheap), developed with Rodinal 1:50 for 16min @ 20C. I apologize for the low quality of the pic -- this is just an inverted iPhone picture of the negative in its sleeve, but it shows how there's no reflection issues (I didn't take a shot prior to painting it though).

It's quite an undertake to use this lens. At a minimum aperture of F22 you need quite a bit of sunlight to focus accurately. But you don't want so much light that the exposure at F32 becomes very short (I use the cap as a shutter, so I wanted something in the at least ~1 sec range). Then you need to make sure everything is leveled in all 3 axis -- unless you want the distortions that would ensue. And obviously you need to operate it twice, with a without fan. I used the cap in between, and I'm happy to see my hands didn't show. I applied 2 coatings of paint so the fan was quite snug to the lens and removing it takes some effort (this will likely improve with use as the paint erodes around the contact edges).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9737v2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	245156