The reason why the Crane Silver Rag is much yellower than the Innova or Hahnemuehle papers is because there are no optical brighteners in it at all. Both the Innova and Hahnemuehle have optical brighteners in the bases of the papers (which is much less of a problem than when they're in the coatings), the Hahnemuhele more than the Innova. I read the article on Reichman's site trashing the texture of Crane Museo -- I agree with him about 40%. I agree that I don't really like the Innova texture -- but for me the benefits of the Crane paper outweigh the stipling, reflection problem with its texture. I see it as an issue, one of two downsides to the paper (the other being the yellow base), neither of which outweigh the paper's tremendous benefits. BTW, one positive to the yellowish cast is that it tends to make all the colors look more saturated, IMHO. For landscapes, it works great; wouldn't work as well for color portraits. . . Although for black and white prints it gives a beautiful warm/brown tone that works great with portraits. Can anyone recommend a good source for a custom profile for the Silver Rag with K3 inks? . . . Had one bad experience, and am trying to avoid another.