I have a Zeiss-made 360 f/9 which easily covers 8x10 format at infinity with reasonable room for tilts etc, and with high resolution way out to the corners per that format, and it's a standard tessar, not wide-angle. My guess is that is realistically around 60 degrees of coverage, just like ridax noted above, but perhaps even more given smaller stops. Once again, let it be reiterated, specifications for graphics applications are not only far more stringent than for general photography, but are generally standardized at f/22, while in the real world, we generally use somewhat smaller apertures for film 8x10 and larger.

I have no experience with the Nikkor cheaper line of process lenses based on the tessar formulation (have never even seen one) but do have a set of their superior symmetrical dialyte Apo Nikkors, which again have a far larger image circle applicable to general photography than what they officially cite relative to strict graphics color separation applications. But I predominantly use them on enlargers, with even the 240/9 having ample coverage for 8x10 film format; but in that case, it's obviously not an infinity application, nor involves movements; but even by f/11 easily achieves a good image circle, and by f/16, a very high level of sharpness, near perfect evenness of illumination (given an even mixing box above), and strict apochromatic performance, well past the corners of the field. But for view camera operations per se in the field, I don't think I'd choose an Apo Nikkor shorter than 360mm. I have Sinar boards for them, so have indeed tested their performance in that respect.