I need to make some 40x50cm prints on (preferably glossy) fibre paper from 4x5 b&w negatives for a small exhibition.
Some of these prints should also be sold there in small editions (5 prints per artwork).
Due to budget reasons, I will need to use some cheaper paper, probably some Foma fixed or variable gradation fibre paper.

So far I have never made fibre prints this big only RC prints of this and larger sizes.
Also, so far my prints rarely had to be gallery/archival quality that could also be sold.

So I feel I really have some catching up to do and learn how to make gallery/archival quality fibre prints.
Especially all the steps that happen after fixing probably need improvement.

So here are my questions:

1. Does it matter whether I use variable or fixed gradation paper when it comes to archival quality?
2. How do all the steps after fixing look like? Should I tone the paper? If so, should I use selenium tone or something else? I heared selenium toner is somewhat dangerous, how is it properly handled? How long and strong should I tone? How often an long should I wash? Should I apply any other chemicals after fixing, e.g. anti-static, anti-fungus wetting agent and/or hypo clear? May I use a squeegee for fibre paper this size?
3. How do I dry the prints?
4. How do I flatten the prints? I don‘t have a press for this size. Do you have some build instructions how I could build a cheap alternative?

You see a lot of question, maybe there are some general learning resources you could point me that help get from start to finish with halfway decent results?

Thank you very much! ��