I'm looking for a modest-size (depth 2" or less) box, preferably but not necessarily drop-front, to store my unmounted larger panoramic prints, which are (so far) always 20" on the long side and 12" or less on the short side. Neither Archival Methods, University Products, or Gaylord seem to offer boxes in this size - Hollinger is the only one I've found:

https://www.hollingermetaledge.com/u...graphic-boxes/

Unfortunately their minimum order for ULF-sized boxes is 5 (currently around $25 each) and I really doubt I'll need more than one in this lifetime. I suspect 12x20 is not a big seller and Hollinger probably makes them to order, hence their minimum quantity.

Does anybody know of a source for just one box of this size? The cost of shipping these days probably limits me to US suppliers.

Aside: Of course I can continue use a 16x20 box but I'd prefer a properly-sized one that doesn't allow the prints to move around much. I trim the paper before printing to give me material for test strips, which minimizes waste and allows me to two-hand process it in 11x14 trays, really the only feasible method in my microscopic darkroom.