Hey!

I haven't shot any film since August, mostly because I'm loathe to process, scan and retouch.
Developing film has been a 30-year chore for me, and despite my efforts to make it less tedious (Jobo tank, sheet film washer, etc) I can't stomach the idea of doing it again.

The last straw was in August, I shot about 45 rolls of film (35mm/120) over a two week period.
I spent a solid 6 weeks in "post-production" and I'm still exhausted by that whole endeavor, not eager to re-visit it soon.
So I've become quite lazy about developing, in that I don't shoot film so that I don't have to process it!
Yes, digital is looking good these days.

In my never-ending quest for ultimate film-developing sloth-dom, this CineStill caught my eye.
Start to finish in a mere 3-6 minutes, any film goes, and results seem to be good.

I realize it's a more expensive route than using the standard methods, but if this can numb me further to film processing's utter monotony, then I may just pick up the old 8x10 again.
I know there are home-brews, but that would just add to the work involved. Uh-uh.

CineStill experiences and opinions? Call me lazy if you must.
The floor is open.