I'm trying to get a sense of how people are using b&w large format film these days.

In the prehistoric era, that I'm from, we used to do all the developing and printing at home. Nowadays, it's clear that people see most of their images on screens instead of paper (including this site). I'm wondering how this has impacted the way people are now doing large format b&w film photography.

Do you:

1) Send your b&w film to a lab for processing, and produce primarily digital images as the final output

2) Send your b&w film to a lab for processing, and produce primarily analogue images on paper as the final output

3) Develop your b&w film at home, and produce primarily analogue images on paper that require no digital conversion in any part of the process

4) Develop your b&w film at home, and produce primarily analogue images on paper that require some digital conversion in the process

5) Develop your b&w film at home, and produce primarily digital images as the final output

In 3) and 4) for "digital conversion" I'm thinking of things like inkjet printed negatives used for alt-process contact printing that would require digital scanning of the original b&w negative. Anything that would require the original negative to be digitally scanned.