Jeesh - my prints have been getting bigger and bigger...now up to 40x60 (more like 37x55) wet prints, in a 48x66 frame - seascapes which I love huge, but so difficult to transport around, and whose got the wall space? I've done OK with the next smaller size (28x37 in a 36x48 frame)....but most of my work ends up as 16x20's (ish) (22x28 frame from 5x7 or 23x27 for 4x5 and 6x7).

Thing is...I've seen lots of really small work over the years, and lots of this that is truly stunning. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to do this (smaller prints) quite yet, and frankly some of my broad landscapes/seascapes seem to lose a bit of their power...even as "small" as 16x20.

But I do envision a series of single-subject still life setups - maybe done as 5x7 contact prints. Old bones, skulls, decaying/interesting plants/fruits/veggies and the like.

I've done enough contact printing (and have seen enough from other artists) to know that there is a high level skill set involved to truly (truly) pull this off...and I'm not sure that I'd be quite there with this until after I've had a bit more practice.

But the logistics, on the other hand (when compared to pulling 40x60 wet prints) I do find very attractive!