I apologize in advance for a repetitive question. This is my first venture into the large format field. I currently shoot a full frame Nikon DSLR and dabble quite hard into film cameras including medium format Bronicas and 35mm Leicas. In the past, I have shot a baby Speed Graphic. I am interested in doing landscape photography with the LF camera. Weight is a minor concern since I am 61 and have had major back surgery. I say minor because toting my DSLR and lenses racks up quite a bit of weight.
Currently I am considering a few monorail cameras, most notably Linhof kardan super color, Omega 45G, Sinar Alpina, and a couple of old Cambo units. I am also considering a late Linhof technika
III. All of these come with a lens and a couple of film holders which are important to me since I know little about lenses, lens boards etc.
I am leaning toward a monorail since it has greater movements and not much more weight. Carrying the monorail is a bit more problematic, but I have seen others do it.
My budget is around a grand so that I can keep SWMBO(she who must be obeyed) happy.

I am open to all suggestions, tips and help.

PS. Having shot with a baby Speed Graphic back in the 80s, I pretty much ruled out the 4x5 version because it is very limiting.
Thank you in advance.