Hello, I recently made the jump to large format, so most of the processes involved with development are pretty new to me. In my infinite drive to save cost wherever possible, I have purchased myself some Arista Ortho Litho and look to use it in my Press Graflex. I took the first couple test pictures today, and they could barely be considered images. They were both very faint, and had a distinct sepia tone, the first being far worse than the second in both categories. The development process was slightly different for each negative, but was comprised of the same processes. The first negative was 90 seconds in 2 g per 500 ml Dektol solution, stop bath, and 3 minutes 30 seconds in Ilford fix. The second negative was 2 minutes 15 seconds in the same Dektol solution, stop bath, and again 3 minutes and 30 seconds in the Ilford fix. Does anyone have any idea what I may have gotten wrong? Any input would be appreciated, I want to get this process figured out so I can take some proper pictures with that Press Graflex when I get its woes sorted.

Here is a picture of the first negative
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hmst.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	216622

and here is a picture of the second.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (1).jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	216623