Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the LF forum, researching options before I make my initial purchases. Currently I shoot medium format in a few different cameras. A big part of my attraction to LF is to be able to print in my home darkroom (I have a Beseler Dichro 67s enlarger). So before I buy a 4x5 camera, I'd like to plan how I will print my work. Of course I can make negative scans and crank out images on my Canon inkjet, but my priority is to create prints in the darkroom.

From what I can tell, my 4x5 enlarger options are:

1. Watch eBay, Craigslist etc. for 4x5 enlargers, potentially driving several hours to pick up a used unit in person.
2. On their website, Intrepid Cameras shows that they are working on a "version 2" enlarger kit for their 4x5 cameras. I'm fairly interested in their 4x5 cameras as an entry point to LF anyway, so getting a matching enlarger kit seems like a decent path. Any feedback from those that have used their version 1 4x5 enlarger kit will be appreciated.

If anyone has additional ideas/paths to being able to make enlarged 4x5 prints in the darkroom, please let me know.

Thanks in advance...