Hi all,

So my current 4x5 is a Linhof Technikardan 45S and it has been serving me well, save for the fact that it's sort of heavy and takes quite a long while for me to set up once I get it out of my camera bag. I can't really work with it in a spontaneous way. Folding it and unfolding it does still take some time for me. Nonetheless, I do love this camera.

That said, I've been thinking about semi-retiring the Technikardan 45S, saving it for solely for studio/architectural work and getting a lighter field camera since landscape photography constitutes 90% of my work.

I wanted to ask you experts, first, if you think relegating my Technikardan 45S to studio/architectural work and getting a dedicated 4x5 field camera for landscape photography is a good idea or really would be just a waste of money since the Technikardan 45S obviously can do landscape photography. (My budget for this is roughly $2K.)

I'm not an expert in field cameras, but from a cursory glance these seem to be well-regarded and are at a comfortable price point (used, of course):
-Linhof Master Technika 2000 (since all my current lens/lens boards would fit it)
-Toyo 45AII (with a Linhof board adapter)
-Horseman 45FA
-Intrepid 4x5 (or possibly some other wooden camera)

Anyway, I hope you guys can give me some good recommendations. Much appreciated!