Hi.

If anyone is so inclined to do so, I’d appreciate some feedback on these images. I’ll give you a link at the bottom. Let me explain a bit of the process.

These shots are all on Delta 100, metered at 100 and developed normally per the Ilford 6 minute baseline using HC-110. I Stopped for 1 minute and Fixed for 5 minutes. They were either shot using at Fuji 150mm or a Rodenstock 90mm on an Arca-Swiss F-Line classic. All images used some degree of rise/fall and a bit of front tilt. All but one image used either a red or orange filter. One had nothing in front.

Once I was finished developing, I then DSLR scan them on a light board and shot using a Nikon D810 with a 55mm f/2.8 macro lens. I shot these at 100 ISO, 7460K WB and I target about 1/50s at f/5.6. I try to keep the histogram map centered.

Then I drop them into Photoshop. I find that I need to create A LOT of highlight luminosity masks to bring down the highlights and even bring down the shadows. I think that’s ok and what I want in a good image, but I don’t really know, hence this post....

What feedback can you offer? I’d be curious about any and all aspects of my process. Don’t worry about being nice, if something is crappy, please tell me!!!

Ok. Here is a link where you can download the jpeg negative scans. Also, you can see my photo editing results as well. It’s all in this one gallery.

https://fountainphoto.smugmug.com/Fi...graphy/Random/

Thanks!
Adam