Hi, ive known about this forum for a good 10 years now since i started shooting 4x5 and really had no intention to join it.... seems like times have changed and this format wont die but theres fewer and fewer people who know about maintaining this gear and where to buy more new pieces. So here i am.

I probably started shooting LF around 2011/2010, buying a toyo g monorail from ebay and a cheap (?) rodenstock 150 from a local guy who was "getting into 8x10 from 4x5". he rightfully warned me not to look into it (fast forward to now, we have the intrepid 8x10 and paper negatives are a thing, which is very interesting). i bought a field camera a few years later after realizing it was not really viable to carry my toyo in a duffel bag and gitzo on public transit...

i stopped photography altogether in around 2015 and shelved my gear. most of the web places i had posted photography (tumblr, deviantart) i let the accounts slide into obscurity. i deleted my flickr account when yahoo became mad with power.

come this year, for whatever reason after talking to a few people on various discord channels, i decided to pull out my field camera and finish off a box of harman DP paper and delta 100. i even discovered the D76 concentrate i mixed and left in a closet to rot in 2013 still worked... apparently d76 is hard to get now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ with nothing much else to do ive been riding my bicycle into places void of people (as much as i can) and shooting 4x5 again. this is a rather long intro... i still might continue to lurk here, i dont know, well see.