Hello,

Please let me know about your hands-on user experience with mounting a Nikon 150mm W lens in a Copal 0 shutter on a Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5. I have a few specific questions for any of you with experience with this combination or lens.

Question 1: What copal size is an Optar 135 F4.7 in a Wollensack shutter [note: this is my current lens]? I found an encyclopedia resource online, and I did not find a clear answer to this question.
Question 2: Where do you recommend someone go for a replacement Crown Graphic lens board with a Copal 0 shutter? I see an eBay listing for 3rd party parts but I am wary because the original lens board has a unique shape.
Question 3: What should I be ready to compromise if I use a Nikon 150mm W lens in a Copal 0 shutter on a Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5? This question would be first if I knew the answer to the technical questions.
Question 4: A Copal 0 shutter has a flash pc sync port that works perfectly fine with modern pc sync flashes like a Yongnuo 560IV, right? Based on my research, the answer is yes. However, I have learned to expect the unexpected.

Thank you in advance for your insight. I will repay the favor to the forum by sharing my experience after using this combination if I chose to go with it .